Yoga and Guided Meditation
Through the movements of yoga asana we can find clarity and peace while we gain both inner and muscular strength. Essentially we create space within our bodies and balance our energy. Yoga postures on the mat can often be seen as a metaphor for how we approach life. Step by step, in the here and now. Learn to slow down and look within with my blend of gentle yoga, restorative, and alignment. All sessions end with guided meditation. Choose this healing modality if you:
- Wish to improve your posture or undo damage from habitual actions (working at a computer for example)
- Wish to learn how to adapt postures to your own physical needs
- Bring knowledge gained from privates to your faster paced public classes
- Learn sequences for a home practice, for travel, or at your desk
- Incorporate meditation in your daily life
Allow me to guide you through your practice. Allow yourself to find the light within. Private sessions are 60 minutes and held at the Medicine Space in Union Square or via Skype. For private in home or small group ( 2 or more) sessions please contact me for more information by filling out the form below.
For weekly group classes check out the calendar page.