Deepen or establish a daily practice at home.
Pose of the Month
*These are props I use in my practice. I am not an affiliate and will not make money on your purchases.
- BLOCKS: Manduka Recycled Foam Yoga Blocks
- MAT: Manduka PRO: Sticky and thick enough to help support my achy joints. Perfect for home, too heavy to travel.
- BOLSTER: I like the flat rectangular bolsters like this one from Manduka as opposed to round ones.
- YOGA CHAIR: I have this one from Yoga Outlet.
- BLANKETS: I love the Thunderbirds. Available at Yoga Outlet.
- STRAP: Keep it simple- I like the metal D-Rings. Long is good!
- TRAVEL MAT: This JADE travel mat can't be beat.
- MAT CLEANER: I make my own. You will need a spray bottle from the hardware store - drugstore versions clog. Use water and add a bit of apple cider vinegar and a few drops of tea tree oil. Spray on to mat after a sweaty session and wipe with towel.